We would like to help :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We would like to help :D

Post  sparkyblanket on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:30 am

I know that it’s only new and most likely still in construction (if so most of this can be disregarded Razz) but I believe some changes should be made to the forum if you wish it to be a long term part of the TipznTrickz community.

First of all the banner is to large for your average gamers computer screen and contains a copyright protected image (the skull with crown on it). A good way to solve this would be to remove/replace the image with something else and changed that current image into the forum background instead of the banner.

The current roll over colour for the forums is a bright yellow and makes the topic of that forum hard to read. This is most likely the default already set by forum motion but should be changed to make the forum more unique to the community and easier on the eyes.

A solution for this? The other two persons and I in the office (IT consulting business) all have Cert. 3 in IT; this means that we can provide a lot of c++, CSS, HTML support as well as help with programs such as Photoshop and Sony Vegas.

At our work premises we usually charge for these services but as we really like the idea of the community helping each other and not just trolling we would be happy to help where ever possible.

On another not me and Chilby have started work on our commentary list countdown on how to be better at competitive COD and other videos to help with games such as Counter Strike: Source, Counter Strike 1.6, Team Fortress 2 plus videos for other games that aren’t FPS (if you would like to branch into that).

Peace Out
Spencer

sparkyblanket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We would like to help :D

Post  Admin on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:57 am

Thanks for the feedback Spencer!
That graphic was made for us by one of our members, I had no idea that the image was copyrighted, thanks for informing me. As for the rollover color i belive i can change that pretty easily, but for the more advanced stuff that involves C++ HTML and the like, we would greatly appreciate your help. If you would like, I could change your account status to an admin. I believe that as an admin you have the ability to make changes to the website. Im not very knowledgeable about this stuff (i had a lot of help getting these forums up) but i will look into what you can and cannot do as an admin. As for the commentary countdown, I would be happy to help with either a CoD commentary or maybe a Minecraft one.
once again thanks for the feedback
Jesse
TipzNTrikz

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://tipzntrikz.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkyblanket on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:47 am

Given me the admin right would mean i have complete controll over the site.

sparkyblanket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum