I can't build killstreaks...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't build killstreaks...

Post  Chukz15 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Evrytime I get my spyplane I get shot in the, back this game is hards for me I am constantly dying even though I'm on the outskirts of the map. HELP!!!

Chukz15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I can't build killstreaks...

Post  Light on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:47 pm

lolz its funny because alot of people suck on black ops. it shocks me 2 see so many noobs i dont even have the game but i waz playing it last night on my cousins profile an i got 30/3 on a free for all. its wierd cuz people on mw2 are usually better...

Anyway's. Try to always watch your back an if you are using like. Umm lets say an assualt riffle try to keep your pace dont stand in one place for to long because that will usually get you killed.
Light

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cant build killstreaks

Post  CriMxDelAxCriM on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:19 am

The easiest way to avoid being shot in the back is to have your back to the outside of the map, or at the very least have your back toward your own teams spawn. position yourself just out side the enemy spawn with your back either toward your teammates or toward the out side of the map. building kill streaks and staying alive is simple a matter of positioning and knowing the spawns. also use a silencer so when you pick up that kill the other team doesnt instantly know where you are. hope that helps

CriMxDelAxCriM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I can't build killstreaks...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top