a competitive team?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a competitive team?

Post  M0NsT3RxAsSaUlT on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:46 am

mabye you could make a gb team of some sort where gamers who arent very into the whole gb or mlg thing but want to get into it can and play matches to practice and get better and/or you could make a series on your channel for competitive. giving tips to help them in a public match or a gb match.just a thought

M0NsT3RxAsSaUlT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a competitive team?

Post  TheHotTamaleGuy on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:16 am

I don't think that this is impossible but i also think that it won't happen over night. To create a team of players who are effective together takes not only time but trust and thought. You would have to be able to coordinate with them and learn everything that there is to know about the maps and the skills of all on your team. Despite all of that i would love to start up a moc-professional team that can work well together and win matches. For anyone else who is interested either message me on xbox (TheHotTamaleGuy) or comment here and i will be able to get back to you. For those of you who do not play on the xbox im sorry but i can't help you but maybe we could get a ps3 or pc team even though i wouldn't play in it.

TheHotTamaleGuy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  M0NsT3RxAsSaUlT on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:12 pm

id like to. my friends accounts got suspended on gamebattles so i cant start a team with them. my gamertag is my username

M0NsT3RxAsSaUlT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkyblanket on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:20 am

GB and MLG is really over rated and to be honest you always ended us playen againts a yung ignorant asshole who just complains when you beat them and then spam you account with hate. the team i play with use cyber gamer and set up our own scrims when we want to go up againts other teams.

we were going to compete in the QANTM College National Call of Duty competition but couldnt due to the floods wich riped through our city.

sparkyblanket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lesk11 on Sun May 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Hey guys. Now with the creation of the new "Competition" playlist, we could do like a few mini "Competition" teams, and if those turned out could end up with a GB team. Anyone else interested add me GT: lesk11 (lowercase L)

lesk11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top